- Delivers 1450 BPM for fast demolition
- Powerful motor built with field-core interlocking steel laminations, a dual ball bearing armature and large surface commutator for efficient transfer of energy
- Easy-to-operate slide switch increases productivity and allows for continuous use
- Extended-life brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Automatic brush cut-off system helps protect commutator for longer tool life
- No hammering when idling function helps increase tool life
- Soft start for more control and better accuracy
- Side handle swivels 360-degree for greater control
- Accepts commonly used 1-1/8 in. hex steel (not included)
To reserve a tool, Tool Library memberships must be valid and waiver must be completed. All reservations will be processed at the top of the hour and will be honored on a first come, first serve basis. Payments for tools must be made in person, and will be requested upon the return of the item. Tools can be rented for as long as necessary, however, a daily rental fee will be charged per item. Customers will not be charged for days Resource is closed. Tool rental prices are subject to change.
Tools must be picked up within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.