Milwaukee Reciprocating Saw #5387 (Warehouse)
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and control to protect against overloading and motor burn-up or failure
- Patented counter-balanced mechanism for smooth cutting and low vibration
- Variable speed of 0-2800 strokes per minute for precision cutting
- Quik-lok blade clamp system provides fast and easy blade changes
- Adjustable shoe maintains cutting stability
- 8 ft. cord provides a long reach
To reserve a tool, Tool Library memberships must be valid and waiver must be completed. All reservations will be processed at the top of the hour and will be honored on a first come, first serve basis. Payments for tools must be made in person, and will be requested upon the return of the item. Tools can be rented for as long as necessary, however, a daily rental fee will be charged per item. Customers will not be charged for days Resource is closed. Tool rental prices are subject to change.
Tools must be picked up within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.