Troy Drywall Lift
- Welded steel construction
- Max single sheet cap: up to 4 ft. x 16 ft.
- Max reach for horizontal ceilings: 11 ft. (15 ft. with optional extension, sold separately)
- Support hooks secures the drywall on the lift
- Max reach for walls: 15 ft. (this is determined by the 11 ft. max lift and half the length of drywall)
- One person operation tool
- Eliminate risk of injury due to the heavy lifting
- Shave hours off installation time
- Single stage winch with brake
- Backstop with rubberized feet
- Telescoping arms
- Easy rolling heavy duty 5 in. casters
To reserve a tool, Tool Library memberships must be valid and waiver must be completed. All reservations will be processed at the top of the hour and will be honored on a first come, first serve basis. Payments for tools must be made in person, and will be requested upon the return of the item. Tools can be rented for as long as necessary, however, a daily rental fee will be charged per item. Customers will not be charged for days Resource is closed. Tool rental prices are subject to change.
Tools must be picked up within 24 hours of reservation confirmation.